- How hot must it be to kill bed bugs?
- How long does the heat treatment take?
- Do I have to throw away my furniture and other belongings?
- After I have completed the heat treatment, is there anything else that I need to do?
- How much is your service?
Bed bugs and their eggs die at temperatures above approximately 118°
We recommend treating each space for at least 6 hours from the time the temperature in the space reaches kill-zone temperature.
You absolutely do not have to throw away anything.
Once treatment is complete, we recommend bagging all clothes and bedding in the treatment area for wash. Wash the items in hot water and dry in high heat. Vacuum and dust all treatment areas.
Our Bed Bug Heater Systems are $299 for a 24-hour rental. Each additional day is $200. An additional heater is $200 per day as well.